Thank you for so diligently supporting women and children who face violence in Ontario. Below are some small things you can do to help us amplify our message this month through your social media.
- A small donation goes a long way. By texting COURAGE to 41010. You can give $5-$25.
- Show your support by adding the Wrapped in Courage campaign colours to your Facebook profile picture with one of the new Facebook Profile Frames! Download either option, encouraging your community to give by texting COURAGE to 41010 or by promoting the wrappedincourage.ca
website: Frame with Text to Give info, Frame with Website
- Tell the world how much this campaign matters to you by sharing it with people who matter to you. Share now on:
- November 25th has been designated by the United Nations, the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women, the first of 16 days of action to eliminate violence against women across the world. If you have one, you can wear our purple scarf from previous years, especially on these days to show women and their children that their community supports them and they are not alone.
- Watch, engage, and share our content throughout the month, especially on November 25th’s day of action. Check our Facebook page regularly to see exciting content posted by celebrities like Bif Naked, Enuka Okuma, and Shy-Anne Hovorka.